There are many types of luminaire for outdoor lighting, we would like to make a briefly introduce of some types.
1.High pole lights: the main application places are large squares, airports, overpasses, etc., and the height is generally 18-25 meters;
2.Street lights: The main application places are roads, parking lots, squares, etc.; the light pattern of street lights is like the bat wings, which can better provide uniform lighting pattern, and provide a comfortable light environment.
3. Stadium lights: The main application places are basketball courts, football fields, tennis courts, golf courses, parking lots, stadiums, etc. The height of the light poles is generally more than 8 meters.
4. Garden lights: The main application places are squares, sidewalks, parking lots, courtyards, etc. The height of the light poles is generally 3-6 meters.
5. Lawn lights: the main application places are trails, lawns, courtyards, etc., and the height is generally 0.3-1.2 meters.
6.Flood light: The main application places are buildings, bridges, squares, sculptures, advertisements, etc. The power of lamps is generally 1000-2000W. The light pattern of floodlights generally includes extremely narrow light, narrow light, medium light, wide light, ultra-wide light, wall-washing light pattern, and the light pattern can be changed by adding optical accessories. such as anti-glare trim.
7. Underground lights: The main application places are building facades, walls, squares, steps, etc. The protection level of buried lights is IP67. If they are installed in squares or ground, vehicles and pedestrians will touch them, so it should also be considered the compression resistance and lamp surface temperature to avoid fracturing or scalding people. The light pattern of buried lights generally includes narrow light, medium light, wide light, wall-washing light pattern, side lighting, surface lighting, etc. When selecting a narrow beam angle buried light, be sure to determine the installation distance between the lamp and the illuminated surface, when choosing the wall washer, pay attention to the light direction of the luminiare.
8. Wall washer: The main application places are building facades, walls, etc. When building facade lighting, it is often necessary to hide the lamp body in the building. In a narrow space, it is necessary to consider how to fix it conveniently, and also consider maintenance.
9. Tunnel light: The main application places are tunnels, underground passages, etc., and the installation method is top or side installation.
Post time: Nov-23-2022